English Jokes

Posted by Admin On Monday, November 1, 2010 0 comments
> When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept
> hinting to me
> that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had
> something else to take
> care of first, the shed, the boat, making beer.. Always
> something more
> important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to
> make her point.
> When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall
> grass, busily
> snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I
> watched silently for
> a short time and then went into the house.. I was gone only
> a minute, and
> when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said,
> "When you finish
> cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway."
> limp.

0 comments to English Jokes

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Photoshop Tune Alpin Funny Picture Curious and Photo Fun
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More